How does it work?
Haverhill LifeLink has been created to support those living in and around Haverhill to become more connected with activities, services and groups in the town.
Haverhill LifeLink can:
- Link you in with support groups or different social activities
- Help you get started with volunteering
- Signpost to employability and learning opportunities
- Guide you in starting a healthy and active lifestyle
- Provide debt, benefits and housing support
- Open the door to new opportunities
How it works
Step 1: Get in contact with Haverhill LifeLink by emailing info@Haverhill-LifeLink.co.uk.
Step 2: Your LifeLink Coordinator will phone you to discuss your current situation and tell you more about Haverhill LifeLink.
Step 3: Meet your LifeLink Coordinator and discuss a plan to achieve your personal goals.
Step 4: You will be introduced to services, groups and activities that you decide. When meeting new groups or activities you can opt to attend with a LifeLink ‘buddy’.
Step 5: Work together to achieve your personal goals.
- You will qualify for up to six hourly sessions with your LifeLink Coordinator
- Access to the Haverhill LifeLink drop-in – to meet with other like-minded people
- Build your own personal action plan around what is important to you
What are the benefits?
- Meet new people and build new friendships
- Feel happier and healthier
- Give you a new motivation and interest
- Tackle issues and concerns you are facing
- Improved opportunities in volunteering and employment